29 Nov 2012

Thursday view from my Window

This was earlier today, lovely blue sky with whispy clouds but quite cold outside



I was not going to do sunrise or sunset today but couldn't resist quickly snapping this which lasted all of 30 seconds!



Linking up with Jane for more Thursday views


Update on my unfinished projects......Lavender sachets finished!! There are 23 of them, all shapes and sizes, but I don't care as they are for my drawers and cupboards.



I've put the felt on the bottom of the flower frogs I made.

That's two off the list.


I've finished square 60 of the shaker style blanket/rug



I've made some Christmas Gnomes...hubby said 'they've got holes in their noses' and I said 'so! they're nostrils' (quick thinking there) they shouldn't really have holes but that's the only type of beads I had left




they now have bells on their hats like the little elves I've made below



Suzy



16 comments:

  1. Your gnomes and elves are adorable.
    Lovely to see things getting all finished off.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! You still have leaves!
    The elves are as cute as a button....or bead!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gnomes and elves - so cute! Love it how hubbys always point things out like that! Have a great week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I JUST LOVE THE GREEN LITTLE ONES!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little elves are so cute!

    It has been a very cold day today but very lovely. The frost stayed all day long here and my hands and feet haven't warmed up all day but I do love days like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been steaming on with your WIPs! Good on you.
    The gnomes with their nostrils are very cute indeed!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those little gnomes are a delight, can't decide between the white or green! Lovely work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its not a bad 30 seconds!! Nice pale colours.

    Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful sky pics, Suzy. I got up early and took some of the sunrise - I couldn't resist! I love your little elves with the bells on their hats. You have nimble fingers. Have a lovely day today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the gnomes, especially the white ones, they look frosty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful sky! You have been really diligent and gnomes are really cute.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. The little elves are equisite! Also love the second sky picture - looks like the magical winter wonderland sky off The Snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those little elves are too cut! I hope you are enjoying the lead up to Christmas Suzy!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Suzy, just in case you hadn't noticed, my Blogger account has reached maximum, so I have had to start a new one. To view further postings about Derbyshire, or to change your 'follow' status, my new blogs are www.walkpeaks2.blogspot.com and www.furtherafield2.blogspot.com for 'other stuff' (like Ma
    jorca). I hope you are well, and continue to enjoy my blogs. Les

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really do brighten my day. Suzy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...